** Some of the puzzles, common people cannot answer that easily. Common sense is not that common among common people, try to figure out how common is your common sense ! **
The famous detective Hercule Poirot , who was on a mission to track a smuggled cargo , has suddenly gone missing. During investigation , you find a note on his table .
710 57735 34 5508 51 7718
Currently, there are 4 suspects of the case: Bill, George , Jack and Ted .
Can you break the code written by Hercule Poirot and find the criminal’s name?
There is a donkey behind another donkey
I’m behind that second donkey
But, there is a whole nation behind me.
It is a murder you can describe in a word.
Outside a room there are 3 light switches. One of the switch is connected to a light bulb inside the room. Each of the three switches can be either ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’.
You are allowed to set each switch the way you want it and then enter the room (note: you can enter the room only once)
Your task is to then determine which switch controls the bulb ??
Cipher Puzzle : What does this message say?
CRYIOAOD NTU IGS DT .
Count the letters and try splitting the letters up into groups.
Two batsman each on 94 runs. Seven runs needed to win in last 3 balls. Both make 100*.
1. Bill. If you read the message upside down, you’ll notice that the numbers resemble letters and that those letters form legible sentences. The message is ‘Bill is boss. He sells oil.’
2. Ass ass i nation = Assassination
3. Set the first switches on for about 10min, and then switch on the second switch and then enter the room.
Three cases are possible –
- Bulb is on => second switch is the ans
- Bulb is off and on touching bulb , you will find bulb to be warm =>1st switch is the ans.
- Bulb is off and on touching second bulb , you will find bulb to be normal (not warm) =>3rd bulb is the answer.
4. ‘ CONGRATS YOU DID IT ‘
This type of code is known as a Caesar Box (Julius Caesar was the first to write codes this way.) To decipher the message, simply divide the code into four groups of four (you can also divide them into groups such as 5 groups of 5 or 6 groups of 6 depending on the number of letters in the phrase), and rearrange them vertically like this..
C R Y I
O A O D
N T U I
G S D T
Then you read vertically column by column.
5. Batsman hit six and gone retired hurt while the new batsman come to play and get runout for his wicket and the other batsman hit six and made both century and team win..
7. No one to blame